Fancy seeing you here – I’m Megan! I’m sure you’re wondering how you so gracefully stumbled upon this blog – but I’m glad you did!
So make yourself at home and here are some things about me that you ought to know:
- I’m scarily awkward. No but seriously, I have this amazing gift of taking normal everyday situations and turning them into the most awkward nightmares known to man. It’s great fun.
- I’m one of those weird music kids. Yeah, you know the ones I’m talking about. The muso’s that won’t shut up about their favourite composer (mine happens to be Tchaikovsky) and will continuously rant about their exam pieces or how frustrating practicing is. I play piano, sing and also taught myself how to play guitar (badly).
- I’m really tall. This one doesn’t need explaining.
- I freaking LOVE bad jokes. I’ll laugh at anything and everything. I especially enjoy terrible puns.
- I’m absolutely obsessed with anything beauty. I’ll spend countless hours watching YouTube videos on how to get the “perfect smokey eye” or watching product reviews. It’s an obsession but as they say “no ragrets”.
- I love coconut.
- I’m currently studying at the University of Wollongong doing a Bachelor of Communications and Media.
I think that’s enough information to satisfy your inner stalker. Stay tuned for more posts about random musings, my uni life and other things that I find appropriate to post on this blog!
Be sure to check out the subject tags up the top of my page for more posts!